Monday, March 29, 2010

Emma's Hair

Emma got a bath tonight and every time I give her one she seems to have more and more hair. This will not be the last post regarding her hair....as I'm sure there will be many more. The Lord sure did bless her with beautiful hair. I'm pretty sure she has more hair already at seven months then me.
I'm going to have to learn how to do hair...ha!


The above photo is for my mother. Emma was putting her fingers in her mouth (excuse the spit up on her CLEAN pajamas which I wiped up after the picture).
No, I do not try to get her not to suck her fingers and you ask why??? Well....because I did and I would like to think that I didn't turn out so badly. Or did I?



Her hair sure does curl up after a bath. When I comb it though it runs down her back.


No comments: