Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tuesday


Yesterday Emma and I went to Mrs. C's place. This is Mrs. C's newest addition to their family. Next time I'll try to get a better picture for my niece of the both of them. She has been patiently waiting to see him. :)


I can't decide which picture is better so I'm just leaving them both in. On our way home last night the air was nice and crisp and when we got to the top of the hills we could see the mountains and the clouds were so low. It gave me an eerie feeling. Emma and I sat there for a few minutes to look at the beautiful scenery. As you can see from the picture of the road we were on we were not holding up traffic. ha! Next time hopefully I can get some better pictures.
It was fitting that I put on some Celtic music while we were sitting there and on our way home. It was perfect music for the view, weather and the silence.


Poor Emma was pretty tired before we left last night. You can tell by how tired her eyes look in the below photo.


1 comment:

ramona said...

Precious babies together. They looked almost mirror image! Both pictures of the view are enjoyed. Love Ramona