Thursday, April 1, 2010

On Days Like Today....

...when I wake up and the weather has done this overnight I'm thankful that I don't have to get out of bed and scrape my car off to go to work,


...I'm thankful that I have this little one around and am thankful for all of the fleece sleepers people gave her to keep her warm,


...I'm thankful that my dogs don't seem to mind the snow so much and rather like to go run around in it a little,


...I'm thankful that James adores Daisy so much that when she comes inside and her paws look like marsh mellows he takes care of them and make sure she gets warm and cozy,


...I'm thankful that although Lily is a soggy doggy when she comes in from the cold she still loves to snuggle with me,


..I'm just thankful for Lily,


...I'm thankful for food! No SURPRISE there! ha. This is a caramel chocolate chip bar. It is so good! Recipe below photo


Caramel Chocolate Chip Bars
1 pkg of Caramel Cake Mix (I also used a chocolate cake mix last week and it turned out great)
2 Large eggs
1/4 C water
1/4 C light brown sugar
1/4 C butter softened
1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375 and grease a 13x9 pan
combine all ingredients and mix. mixture will be thick.

Bake at 375 for 24-27 minutes. Cut into bars after cooled in pan.
ENJOY!!!

No comments: