Saturday, April 3, 2010

Emma and Her Dogs


Emma loves to play. What she loves more is when the dogs will play with her as you can see from the following photos.



She is getting to the point where she can grab them and pet them. I'm trying to teach her not to pull on them but to be gentle. It's a work in progress. Lily doesn't seem to mind so much as she is used to Daisy pulling on her ears constantly to play. Daisy is never sure what to think when Emma starts grabbing her. ha.


Of course Lily loves on her like crazy and wants to give her kisses.


I'm trying to teach Emma she is not a dog....as you can see, that is a work in progress to. ha!



Daisy was trying to get her hair bow. Silly dogs!


Just in case any of you are worried...no, I do not let my dogs and Emma lick each other all the time but sometimes it is funny when you are telling Emma that she isn't a dog and just keeps sticking her tongue out. Nor do I leave the dogs alone with her. I'm always right next to them when they are together. :)

No comments: