Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just a Regular Tuesday

Daisy and I have a special relationship.
I used to run from dogs when I was younger. Remember that mom?
Now I can look on it and laugh but I used to be terrified.

Daisy really wishes I would put my camera down once in a while.
Between Daisy, Lily and Emma my camera is always close by.

"stop taking pictures of me!"

This morning I was talking to my niece on the phone. I told her I was worried about Daisy who was sitting on my lap. She had the shivers something terrible.
My niece was thoughtful enough to point out to her aunt that perhaps she needed a sweater on since her hair got chopped off yesterday. Wow! That thought would not have clicked in my brain. Thanks niece. It did the trick and she was cozy all day.



Who needs toys when you can chew on a plastic spoon? Toys are all over the floor yet Emma would rather just have this spoon. She loves it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you dont cook with the spoon after she drools all over it do you????
lol

ramona said...

Andrew loves a wooden spoon. The spoons have it!