Monday, May 17, 2010

Haircuts for My Sweeties

Today my sweet Lily and Daisy had haircuts. I'm sure I was quite a sight walking in the groomers with Emma in one arm and two little dogs nervously following (or leading depending on the moment) on their leash. My poor girls. I hated to leave them but it must be done as every mother to a dog knows.
Good thing I have a big lap because they so needed my snuggles after and both curled up on it on the way home. They were just exhausted!
Emma and I did a little visiting while we were out and about today and of course went to our favorite, Wal-Mart.


Daisy had a ton of hair chopped off. I don't realize how petite she is with all the hair. She is about the size of a newborn baby. Oh, I just love it!




And of course pictures of Emma from today. We are loving this warmer weather.

No comments: