Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our Weekend

Our weekend here was just lovely. There was no snow! It warmed up enough to leave the door open so Daisy and Lily could go in and out of their doggy door freely. They sure do love going in and out a LOT! There are always exciting things going on outside that they don't want to miss such as neighbor kids playing outside, the horses next door, a stray dog or cat wandering around, a car or dirt bike going up the road not to mention every truck that goes down the road. They both seem to think that the fence will magically disappear so that they can continue to chase after cars going down the road. Their favorite time of the day is around 4:00 when the school bus goes by and drops the kids off up the hill. They go crazy when they see that big yellow bus.

I have decided that if nothing else grows in my garden this year at least my chives came up. I had a little today and they taste wonderful!


Every night that James is home he snuggles Emma after her last bottle. I'm not sure I'd actually say they "snuggle". I'll let you be the judge from the photos below. I would call it more of a play time myself. Ha!







No comments: