Sunday, June 27, 2010

Four New Babies

Yesterday I stumbled upon a little tiny nest in our front yard with four little eggs.
This morning I woke up and went to check on them and found the sweetest four little babies.
Oh my, they are are just the cutest!
I haven't been this smitten since we found a hummingbird nest back at our place in Michigan. I used to get Jame's ladder out of the garage and climb up to see them.
Now I'm just praying that the wild cats, roaming dogs and other critters don't find these sweet babies in the ground.
I will keep checking on Max, Ruby, Frankie and Freeda throughout the week.
Yes, I named them. It's just this weird thing I do.





1 comment:

ramona said...

They are so cute. One year we had a Robin nest in the redbud in front of our kitchen window. The Sunday I skipped church I watched the babies leave the nest!!! Was a wonderful experience.