Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Crazy Dog

This dog drives me CRAZY!  Seriously, I don't think there is a dog in the world that whines as much as she does.

This dog has been barking at our neighbors horse for four years now.  Has she not realized she is barking at the same thing and the horse isn't going anyplace?  The poor horse has been there and will be in the same place tomorrow but Lily feels the need to bark for hours at it.

 This dog fooled our friends into thinking she couldn't hear while they took care of her while we were on vacation.  Oh, she can hear but it's called "selective" hearing.  Don't think she is going to come when called or pay attention if she doesn't want to....even if you have a treat.


This dog loves to sit behind me and put her head on my shoulder.  As much as all her little habits annoy me sometimes I sure do love my Lily.  She is such a sweetheart and is so good to Daisy.  Thank goodness she does well with Emma to.  I was a bit worried when we brought them both home within a year of each other since Lily had been my only baby for over three years.  She was my therapy.  She kept me going and still does when I have days of loneliness or home sickness or just don't feel well.  Now I have two sweet dogs and a beautiful Emma to love.  I waited a long time for all of them.  Now I'm gonna soak them up and love them to pieces....especially my Emma.  :) 

1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

Glad you have them to love!!! Knightly gave me lots of kisses when I got home today.