Saturday, June 12, 2010

We've Got The Shivers

This morning I broke down and turned the heat on.
It was below fifty out. That was a cool enough excuse to turn the heat on.
Lily had the shivers.
Daisy had the shivers.
Emma's hands were cold.
I won't begin to tell you the places that had a chill on me.
So it's been running all morning.
Lily & Daisy no longer have the shivers. Emma's hands are nice and toasty and as for me...well I'm getting there.

Until it warms up I'm going to look at this picture a lot from a couple weeks ago when we were back East and we were so hot!
It was hot but look at the green grass. Look at the beautiful flowers. There were flowers everywhere. It was wonderful! I've heard people back there have their air conditioning on right now.
I was able to wear my summer clothes and put away the flannels.
What am I wearing today?
My flannel pajamas of course! :)



No comments: