Thursday, July 29, 2010

Flashback Friday...A Day Early

I will be gone from the computer for a couple weeks.
When I get back it will be time to talk about fall, Holiday projects and comfort food for the cooler weather.
I thought it would just be fun for today to put some fun pictures of memories we've made.

That's what I'll be doing for the next couple weeks...making lots and lots of memories.
Slumber party with lots of kids.

Raking leaves...okay I'm not really sure we raked as much as we did play.
Watching airplanes fly over.  
These kids aren't little anymore!  Where did time go?
Visiting museums with grandpa
Watching nieces grow and grow!
Swinging...we've done lots of it.
Goofing and laughing at Aunt Theresa
Trying to beat up Uncle James
and attacking him with silly string
Corn mazes
Oh, I miss them!

Spending time with Emma.


No comments: