Monday, July 26, 2010

Family Day

Yesterday was family day.
James works a lot so it's always nice to just have a day to do something together once in a while.
It really is a "once in a while" thing.
He really does work....a lot!
It's how he was raised.  His family didn't watch television or play video games.  
Growing up he spent his time building, working, creating and reading.
I don't complain to much.  His hard work is what enables me to stay home and do the things I love.

We went to Devil's Tower yesterday and took a jolly stroll around the trail.
It was a little warm but we took our time.




James makes his way up the hill with the stroller. 
 





Today James is back to working on a rather large deck doing what he loves.
I'm at home playing with Emma, crocheting and cooking doing what I love.
God is good!  

 

2 comments:

Sarah Tressia said...

Yes, God is good! I am thankful He has blessed you with a wonderful family! We love you!

ramona said...

Hey, thought I left a comment the other day, not sure what happened.
We hiked around Devils' Tower when Sarah was about 17 months.