Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mid Summer

Does anyone else feel summer is slowly slipping away?
 I do.  I went into Wal-mart the other day and all the school supplies are out.
 Oh, I'm so glad, glad, glad that I don't have to start school in the fall.
Although I do love the colors they have of the coffee pots, glasses etc. for college students this year.

Emma and I have been enjoying the summer so far.  This week we've been home most the time playing, eating, napping and playing some more. I did make 8 trays of granola bars...just for you dad!  :)   You really can't beat that.




I do believe Emma has better balance than me already.  :)



I just know one day she is really going to love me for taking pictures of her with the crazy hair.  It's really quite cute though.



Tonight James and Emma were looking at a tool catalog.  She was looking with him for quite some time.  I guess I know where her allowance will be going. 
I told James that he can share with her. :)





1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

It does seem summer is going by fast. If you get catalogs with kitchen gadgets maybe Emma will spend her allowance to buy new things you can use. :)