Friday, September 10, 2010

A Serious One Year Old

Sometimes Emma is very serious.

I told her she looked like a little school girl in this outfit.
Then I explained to her there would be no school for her and that she would be attached to me at the hip until she was at least fifty.  
I think fifty may be a good age for her to spread her wings...maybe..we'll see.  

Really, I may let her fly away before that as long as she comes back for lots of visits.  There is always the option of living right next door to mom.  HA!


Sometimes I wonder what she is thinking.  
Maybe she thinks, "my mom is so totally cool!"

Then she does things like this....

and I know that when she is serious what she is really doing is thinking of a way to make me laugh!
I tried to explain to her that there is a much easier way to get outside.

She didn't care.  She just wanted a challenge so she just continued to drop her toys out the dog door last night  so she would have an excuse to climb out.  

I never know what crazy new thing she is going to try!  We sure are having lots of fun.  :)


2 comments:

ramona said...

I just started laughing and can't stop. Does she come in that way?

Sarah Tressia said...

Oh! What fun!!!