Sunday, October 3, 2010

Loving Fall

I love fall!  
Emma and I found a special place where there are lots of leaves on the ground to play in.
We love playing in the leaves...she likes to try to eat them to.
Last week she went for her one year checkup.  She weighs 19.5 lbs and only screeched a little when nurse Haley gave her a shot!  It didn't take her long to be happy once again.  
She is getting pretty good at walking but still finds it easier to crawl at times.
She has two bottom teeth and there are two that are coming through on top.  


She sits in her highchair now and will try to color with a crayon a little bit each day.
Sometimes she just plays with the crayon but she is slowly learning how to hold it (and not put it in her mouth).

She is my sweetheart...my Emma.  :)

1 comment:

The Antonich's said...

I want to go play in the leaves with you and Emma. I took 3 month pictures of Kaden in the leaves in Indiana in the fall...unfortunately for Kate, we're gonna have to go with 6 months pics in the leaves in Wyoming. Just not as romantic sounding. :) where were those leaves? they were pretty!