Thursday, October 14, 2010

Something New Each Day

One of the great things I enjoy as a mom is watching Emma do new things.  Each morning I wonder what she'll do during the day that will amuse me.
It is exciting to watch her grow.  
This week she began dumping all her toys out of her basket and then climbs in to play.

She just loves hanging out in the basket.



Emma loves when James gets home from work.  She grabs right on to his pants making it difficult for him to walk.  He wrapped her up in a blanket to snuggle her yesterday and she just loved it.  She had no interest in being put down.


Today we spent time playing outside.  I wonder how much longer this warm weather we're having will last.  I keep thinking it's still August, not October.

She has been sticking her tongue out all day.  I tell her it's going to fall off if she doesn't stick it back in....ha ha!  She just laughs at me.  :)

I have so many things I would like to write about on this blog but I'm not good with my words. Some just seem to personnel to blog.  Thank goodness for the journals we can still hand write in.  :) 
Here are a few items that just don't seem to make it to this blog very often but I'm going to work on adding my thoughts on them more.
-Adoption
-Infertility
-Endometriosis
-Living with chronic pain
-How to get through the day being tired
-Friendships
-Relationships with husbands
-Kitchen tips
-Saving & Spending Wisely
-Loneliness
-Recipes Galore
-Household Tips
-Crocheting Projects & Tips
















1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

Theresa, I always enjoy every post on your blog! When you write about different topics I say to myself, "Theresa writes well and has a knack for putting thoughts and ideas in to words."