Thursday, November 18, 2010

Crocheting Parties

Sarah & I stay up late every night watching movies & having crocheting parties.  She has been making tons of cute hats.
Here are just a couple of Christmas projects I'm working on...of course I can't show to much until after Christmas.  :)

I'm loving this Christmas tree garland.  I've made so many trees I have the pattern memorized & they go together pretty quickly.

 Hand warmers to go with the stocking caps I made.  I can show these because I know my nephews don't look at this blog very often.  I hope they look boyish enough.  I had to change the pattern just a little bit for boys. 

Sarah gets lots of snuggles from Emma, Lily & Daisy.  Daisy & Lily just love to curl up next to her.
Emma gets her back rubbed and toes tickled by Sarah a lot!
We put the three kids in front of the tree tonight to get a couple of pictures.  It took Sarah, James & I  to get them collected & still.  ha!  It was a sight.  Lily & Daisy both hid under the table & Emma kept standing up & walking off.  We finally got this picture of them all looking up.  
I told them all it was a practice picture.  
Since it has gotten cooler the dogs love to curl up on the couch.  They both wear sweaters.  Lily loves to be on her back and have her tummy rubbed.  She is wearing a little flannel sweater my mom made for her.  How special!
 
Sarah brought chocolate almonds with sea salt from Trader Joe's for us to eat.  We finally ate them all so she made us chocolates with sea salt yesterday.  They were so yummy!  I'm also loving the fact that she eats lots of potatoes.  James does not like them so I've been making & eating lots & lots of them while she is here.  It's been fabulous! 
 

1 comment:

ramona said...

Your three kids are adorable!