Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Arrival of A Speical Guest & Package


 Sarah arrived last week.  We have gotten lots of crocheting projects done & she has snuggled Emma, Lily & Daisy a lot!  The dogs love to cuddle up next to her.  


She and Emma have done some baking in the kitchen.  Sarah is very patient with Emma and lets her help.  It's so sweet.
 

My mom sent a special package to us in the mail last week.  It had sweaters, some hats  and my Christmas stocking in it.  This is one of the sweaters that my grandmother made for me when I was little.  It fits Emma perfectly and she has been wearing it a lot.  It keeps her nice & warm.

Sarah, Emma & I went to Sears last week to get Emma's picture taken but it didn't go very well.  So, this week we are going to try to just get a couple of shots of her with the dogs.  Do you think they'll all stay still long enough?  ha!


 We took Daisy & Lily in last week to get their hair done.  They are so pretty now with their little winter sweaters on. 




1 comment:

ramona said...

Special guest visiting special people! Enjoy.