Monday, November 8, 2010

Low Key Weekend


Emma and I had a lazy weekend.  James had to work two extra nights so the weekend consisted of her & I staying up past our bedtimes, crocheting a lot and watching Season three of The Pretender.
We had lots of snuggle time to.
Yesterday, when James woke up, I headed to Wal-mart by myself.  Who likes going there?  Well, I do when it gives me just a little break & gets me out for a few minutes.  All the Christmas decor is out but it sure is hard to get in the Christmas mood when it was 70 degrees out.  I don't know how you get in the holiday mood down south.  I won't complain though because snow is suppose to come tonight.  I knew that summer weather wouldn't last long but it was so nice.  
After I got home from the store James headed out to get a few needed items from Home Depot & he took Emma with him. 
Today we are anxiously awaiting for our special visitor, Sarah.  We can't wait!


 Emma is very serious about her play time this morning.  

No comments: