Sunday, December 12, 2010

Packages & Such

We have been receiving packages from grandparents in the mail.  Emma has been helping me put all the goodies under the tree.  She loves walking around with one or two in her hand.  

James took Emma and I shopping a couple hours away yesterday.  It's really not the shopping I look forward to but the eating lunch out that excites me.  We went to Ruby Tuesdays and it was so yummy!  On our way home we had to drive through a snowstorm or blizzard.  I'm not really sure what it was.  It was kind of gross.  I drove most the way and according to my husband, I drive like a granny.  At least I got us most the way here and not in a ditch.  ha!  

Sometimes Emma tries to be so serious. 

1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

I am glad the hat fits her so well! Your tree looks happy with all the packages under it.