Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Update on our Exciting week so far....

James has been working a lot the past few weeks.  Emma and I have been taking it pretty easy playing at home, crocheting, baking and running to the post office here and there.
Yesterday we received two packages in the mail from my mom and dad.  I can't tell you how excited I get!  I know my mom puts lots of homemade things in there.  I can't wait until Christmas to open them.  James always makes me wait.  There was one package though that had a special note that told me to open now.  Thanks mom and dad!  It was great not to have to wait to open every package.  Emma helped me open it.
This morning I've been wondering if James would notice if I opened the gifts under the tree and wrapped them back up.  That's what I used to do when I was younger.  ha!  I wonder where I get that from.


It is an awesome bag!  It will be perfect for library and post office trips that we make.

I told Emma if she ever really needed glasses we were going to get big, round ones just like her grandma C used to wear in the 1970's.  Wouldn't that just be to awesome!  Maybe grandma would give us the frames so they could insert the right prescription for Emma.  
I just think she is a hoot in these.

My turkey shutting her eyes on me while I try to take a picture.  She thinks she is pretty smart...what she doesn't know is that I still just take the picture for all the world to see.  ha!  :)


Of course I've been staying busy with more crocheting projects.  This is my little basket I keep everything I'm currently working on.  Don't you just love that sweet pink color?  Perfect yarn for baby hats. 

Daisy and Lily seem a bit lost since Sarah left.  This morning Daisy was sitting on my lap and Lily plopped down right one top of her.  I'm pretty sure Daisy was able to stay cozy warm.



1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

The pink yarn is so pretty! I just bought some purple with sparkles and teal with sparkles.