Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Homemade Deodorant

Today I made my first batch of homemade deodorant.  It was so simple and quick.  

Here is the recipe I used today.  I used this particular recipe because it has the least amount of ingredients of recipes I found.  I like to start out with simple recipes and then experiment a bit more once I know what I'm doing and if I like it.

Here is another recipe that I will try later.  I've heard this works really well to!

Update - Tonight I tested the deodorant.  I perspire quite a bit when I walk on my treadmill and I've noticed how bad I smell when I get off.  I applied this tonight before walking and it works!  I don't stink!  Who knew something so natural and so good for you could work so well!
 

I purchase all my products except for the coconut oil from Mountain Rose Herbs.

No comments: