Friday, January 28, 2011

Daybook....Week 4

Outside....warmer and in the 40's or 50's today.  I've noticed this week that it is getting lighter earlier.  I love it when the days start to get longer and the sun brightens the house in the early, early morning.


In the kitchen...No baking or cooking today.  On Wednesday I made meatballs, mashed potatoes and soup.   We'll have leftovers through the weekend.  I may make some rice for James to go with his meatballs since he is not a fan of mashed potatoes. 


What I have learned....not to set a jar of beads on my lap.  Last night I got up with the jar of beads on my lap and they went all over the floor. I forgot they were there!  After I got them cleaned up I put them on the couch next to me and not two minutes later, forgot they were there,  and knocked them on the floor again!  Yikes!  What a mess.  At this point all I could do was laugh at myself. 

Around the house....it is still pretty quiet here.  Emma is still sleeping and I'm sipping on coffee.  I'm sure she'll be up soon and hungry.  She is not happy in the morning until she gets some food in her and then she is ready to play.


I'm thankful.....that my order from Hobby Lobby came yesterday so I can finish up my hearts and get them shipped out on Monday.  I also loved opening the big box of yarn I ordered.  I just love yarn!

What I am working on....this week I have been finishing up hearts, quilting and have made a hat.


Our busy week....It wasn't to bad.  On Monday James took Emma and I a couple hours north here to the social security office.  We went out to lunch to a pizza and pasta place and then headed to the candy store.  I couldn't stop talking about the candy store all through lunch.  I was so excited.  Yesterday Emma and I delivered a couple of meals and did a little visiting.  We were ready for naps when we got home.  


Plans for today....I will probably head to the store during nap time to get some milk and a few other items, do some crafting and crocheting.

A Picture to Share....My three sweethearts snuggled up on the couch.  We all love to snuggle!




1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

Your sweethearts look so comfy!!