Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hearts For My Sweethearts

Remember how I've been making hearts for the past month or so?  Well, I finally have them all finished.  I've been putting them in this little basket as I finish them.  
I just think they look so pretty.  Now to get them ready to ship out next week to all my little darling friends.
You can see how I put lovely little beads around the edge as I sewed them together...these are those little beads I kept dumping on the floor the other day.  I'll be glad to take a break from beads for a while.   :)





I made this blue & gold heart for my niece who loves ... University of Michigan.



2 comments:

Sarah Tressia said...

The hearts are so pretty! You've been hard at work!

HomemadeMother said...

What a sweet little project that has kept you busy and will certainly brighten the day for a lot of lucky people. I need to learn how to craft like that!!