Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Cold Week So Far....

We are able to stay busy at home when we are unable to venture out because it is to cold out!  I prefer staying home anyways.  :)
Boy, has it been way to cold to go anyplace!  Below zero....that's to cold even bundled up!
Although James did inform me last night that he prefers this cold to the heat we get in the summer.  I do take into consideration though that he is a man and let's face it, most men are kind of different.  ha! 
 
We've done plenty of playing this week.
Emma enjoys cuddling with her doll.

I built her a little fort and she loved playing in it.
 

I got out an empty box that she loves to climb on and in.
 
 
She loves walking around with blankets wrapped around her head.
 
 
Lily and Daisy have wanted some serious snuggles this week to stay warm to.
 
 

No comments: