Monday, March 21, 2011

Lovliness

We got another sweet package in the mail last week from my sister and her family.
I just love how pretty things always look when I open up the boxes that I receive.
It was such a nice surprise. 


My sweet niece bought Emma a special present.  Emma is getting pretty good at opening!
Wasn't it so thoughtful of my niece.  I just love that girl!

Emma wearing her new t-shirt.  She loves it.  Thank you!!


I helped a my friend with a baby shower on Saturday.  She does most of the work doing the hosting and keeping things going.  I just like to do "behind of scenes" sort of things. 
 I made these little tissue flowers and put them around the bottom of these little champagne glasses.  I had to take a picture for my mom and dad.  These glasses were stored at my folk's house in a cupboard for years!  When I was little I would get them out and put water in them.  Then I would place a red candy in them to make the water turn red and taste sweet.  I thought they were pretty nifty.   I asked my dad if I could have them a few years back and he dug them all out for me.  I had to show them that I was using them.


Here is my grandmother's china.  I have to make sure they know I'm using that to whenever I have the opportunity.  


Here are some pictures of sweet Emma for all my sweet ones back home.  Love you all!







1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

The tissue flowers you made look pretty and it's nice you used your grandma's china. You and Emma are beautiful!!