Monday, March 14, 2011

Ordinary Days

With all the things that go on in the world I'm just so thankful to know that God is in control.   I'm thankful that He has given me a cozy little house, food and a lovely little family.   I'm also thankful to know that if those things are ever taken, He is still in control. 

Our ordinary days are pretty extraordinary.  At least I think so.  :)

Emma loves bowls and spoons right now.  She sure is learning how to stir pretty well.  We have decided to splurge and buy her a little kitchen and shopping cart.  She loves playing with them in the nursery at church.  We spend a majority of our time in the kitchen so I think she'll love it.  

 

We've been doing a little bit of painting.


 Sweet Lily.  


 Lily got sick of me taking pictures of her so she finally curled up in the corner of the couch and hid her face from me.  Smart girl!


Every once in a while Emma will look at me now when I take a picture.  :)
 

1 comment:

ramona said...

Extraordinary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!