Monday, February 23, 2009

A Day Baking

"The aged women likewise, that they be in behavior as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things, that they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be descreet, chaste, keepers at home, good obedient to their own husbands, that the Word of God be not blasphemed."
Titue 2:3-5
Sunday I was honored to have two young ladies over for the afternoon from church. This verse came to my mind as they spent the day with me baking, laughing and playing. What an important role we women with no children have. We still have plenty of influence on young women and can be such an encouragement to them. I find so much pleasure spending my time with the mothers and children from church.
Theresa cooking at the stove. We had a wonderful time wearing our aprons. I found this one at World Market over the summer when I was in Michigan.


Miss K stirring the no bake cookies



I had to have them take turns in measuring the ingredients out. We had a quick math lesson while we were at it.

My mother made these aprons. It was wonderful having them being used by such two darling girls!




No comments: