Monday, June 21, 2010

Dogs, Clouds and Emma

I'm very excited that this week it is suppose to be in the 80's for a couple of days. Maybe my garden will grow a little more....sad little garden.
James is getting further on my flooring. Today I took a swiffer mop and wiped the walls down. They sure were dusty.
When it gets warm out I usually crochet a bit less. But I got a lot done over the weekend.

The hat I was working on and Daisy sitting next to me.


We had some storms roll through over the weekend. The clouds here amaze me. It never seems to get pitch black like it does back east and I can see for quite a ways. No trees in the way.
I try to get pictures of the clouds but they don't really do them justice.





This was the storm last night. The whole sky was a range of pinks and purples.



Lily and Daisy in my favorite chair to hook in. They always have to sitting next to me or behind me.
I have visions for this chair. I'm gonna make it look lovely. I have ideas....now I just have to get them done!


Emma is so sweet when she is sleeping and stretching.


Emma loves her bottle.


This is her "don't mess with me" face. ha! She looks pretty tough in this photo but she is really quite sweet.

1 comment:

ramona said...

Hello Miss Wonderful! I love you.