Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday Tuesday

James has been working on our floor this week after he gets out of work.
I try my best to keep Emma, Lily and Daisy out of his way.
Last night he was getting flustered because he was finding some of the flooring was broke.
Poor guy. They shipped it out a few weeks ago and it arrived in pieces and broken up. Home Depot had to reorder it.
Then this arrived.
We had hoped that things would go smoothly. James was opening it and found corners broken. Now we have at least one box that we'll need to take back. This puts us behind. Don't people take pride in their work anymore? I'm not sure who is as fault...the packers, the shippers etc. etc. It seems that someone is losing money though. I'm sure we aren't the only ones that this happens to.

Lily is enjoying the new floor.
She loves taking nice naps on it after running outside.


I have finished a ton of projects since being back home.

Hats...


Sweet, delicate flowers....


dish cloths galore!!


Poor Emma is just heart broken without having her cousins around.
Oh wait, that would be me.

Seriously, this was after a nap while I was getting her bottle ready.
She gets mad when she gets hungry.
Don't know where she gets that from....ha! I tend to get cranky to when I'm hungry.


Don't worry...she was fine after she got some grub.
This was her right after.

1 comment:

Paige said...

That crying picture is so cute! The little lower lip quivering! We have plenty of those photo opps around here too. It's hard being away from family, right? I hear my parents got to meet Emma. So jealous. They said she was a little cutie!