Monday, September 6, 2010

Lots of Labor Day Pictures

This morning Emma helped me make some chocolate chip cookies.  We decided instead of turning the heat on it was easier to turn the oven on.  Brrrrr....  The fall chill is in the air.  I called my mom today and told her that I could use a greasy gut bomb.  For those who don't know what that is...it is a greasy, delicious, amazing and filling doughnut from the apple orchard.  Greasy gut bombs are always what my dad used to call them.  Maybe they should be called a little bit of heaven instead.  So if you are back east and you head to the orchards make sure you pick a dozen or so up and think of me when you sink your teeth into one!  YUMMY!!!
Emma trying her first chocolate chip cookie.  I'm not sure she knew what to think.  She didn't even eat it all so I had to finish it for her.  Perhaps I will introduce her to brownies tomorrow.  :)





Loving that smile!

She and Lily are just crazy for each other.  I wish I had my video going instead of getting photos...she was just laughing like crazy!

Tonight we put her flannel pajamas on her to keep her warm.  



She loves sitting in her bouncer now.  A couple months ago she didn't want anything to do with it.  Now it is like her special little seat that she goes and relaxes in.  

James likes to have fun with her.  Tonight he put her in this Christmas basket and said "we could wrap her up and ship her out."  Ha!  I don't think so but she is awfully cute.  No, I don't think he would ship her off to anyplace at all!  

We hope that you had a relaxing Labor Day full of fun and playing to! 

2 comments:

ramona said...

Might as well eat Emma's left over cookie, she will probably catch on soon to how good they are and gobble up.

Sarah Tressia said...

Great pictures!!