Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Daybook...Week One

Daybook...

I am thinking....Emma and I will head out to find what I need to fix these Christmas tree lights so I can get them packed up and off my floor.  Maybe we'll head to the library and take some bread to a friend.

Around the house...Emma is drinking from her sippy cup, running around and chit chatting.  Daisy and Lily are sitting on the couch curled up next to me.

One of my favorite things...is to wake up and have a cup of coffee with french vanilla creamer.  I love french vanilla.  I always look at the other creamers at the store but the french vanilla is the one that always ends up coming home with me.

I am thankful for....new friendships with girls who love to create like I do.

Outside my window...sunny but chilly.  Some snow here and there.

What I'm creating....crochet heart garland.

I am going to...make cookies from a cake mix later today.

I am thankful for...a mom who finally learned how to text.  Now we chat all the time.

A picture to share....Emma is practicing sitting still while I do her hair.  Sometimes when she gets tired in the late mornings she likes to sit on my lap while I run a brush through her hair.  This is a picture of some twists I put in her hair with a pony tail.  It's not perfect but at least she is learning to be patient with me. 










1 comment:

Sarah Tressia said...

Glad you found a friend to create with! I like the twist in Emma's hair. very cute!