Friday, January 14, 2011

Heart Ornament


We are starting to love mornings around here.   Emma and I always love working in the kitchen and working on projects in the morning.



This morning I got my delightful cup of coffee and started working on a heart decoration.  You remember the hearts?  This is the same pattern. I sewed two of them together.  I wanted to use some beads I had and this was the result.



Emma sits and does some lacing while I work on my projects at the table next to her.  We have a great time.



It has finally warmed up a little here.  We ventured out with James and ran a few errands today and ran through Arby's for lunch.  You can't go wrong with a sandwich and curly fries from Arbys!   I'm sure it's not the most healthy meal we've had this week but it sure was yummy. 



3 comments:

Sarah Tressia said...

WOW! Emma is lacing!

Aunt Theresa said...

Sarah...She is still working on getting it through the hole. She has gotten it a couple times and understands the concept but it's still hard for her. :) She'll get it though. She'll sit there for quite a while working at it.

The Antonich's said...

i was sooo wondering if she could do lacing. Kaden's a year older and i doubt he could! I'm gonna have to try it tho! you are so creative!